Our ServicesAllendale County Hospital provides general medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients, and participates in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
Emergency room services are available on a 24-hour per day, seven-day per week basis.
Among the services we provide are:
* Critical Access Hospital
* Licensed for 25 beds
* Hospitalist on staff
Emergency Department (24/7)
Long Term Care
* John Edward Harter Nursing Center
* 44 beds
* Respite Care provides temporary relief to a primary caregiver from the continuous support and care of an adult who is elderly or disabled and dependent on others
* Medicare program that allows patients to receive skilled care services once acute hospital care is no longer required, but the patient continues to need services that cannot be easily provided in the patient's home
* Meals for patients and residents
* Open to the public for breakfast and lunch
* Bone Density
Primary Care Physicians/Family Practice Clinics
* Operates two rural health clinics
* Laffitte & Warren Medical Center, Allendale, SC
* Carolina Medical Associate, Fairfax, SC
Outpatient Retail Pharmacy
If you have any more questions about the services we render here at Allendale County Hospital, please, contact us here.